This tool is a desktop application that you install on your own machine. A rare treat! No internet is required to run this tool. You will need either an ACORD schema dump file, or a biztalk schema file.
What Can You Do?
You can learn how to lookup data elements in the ACORD message format. From those elements, you can learn how to map the mnemonics to useful descriptors. If you're looking for a specific data element, you can search through the schema's comments to find something that matches what you are looking for.
- Reduces the amount of time necessary to learn the ACORD standard
- Keep your staff up to date on the latest releases of the ACORD standard
- Eliminate the need to manually search the ACORD documentation
- Allows you to search the entire ACORD standard in seconds
- Helps you create XPATH queries for incorporation into your XSL style sheets
- Requires Microsoft's .NET platform
- Supports DUMP files, Schema (XSD) files, and BizTalk XDR files!
- Makes insurance fun again!